The tale of a London Comic Book artist in his quest to complete an original, creator owned, graphic novel.

Wednesday 14 November 2012

30 Characters Challenge 2013

This November sees the start of the yearly 30 characters challenge: to create 30 characters in 30 days. Creators are encouraged to produce one new character for each day in November. Writers and artists alike are invited to participate.

Last year I registered but didn't take part. This year I improved by attempting to take part. I have created one new character: The Cleanin' Munster. This guy comes out at night to clean your mess, a bit like a cross between the boogeyman and Mr. Muscle.

I doubt I'll find time to create anymore but check out the link below to see some of the creations that people have come up with.


http://www.30characters.com/
, ,

No comments:

Post a Comment